TERMS AND CONDITIONS Via Martine
|KvK-nummer (Dutch chamber of Commerce) registration number||34186849|
Below you will find the definitions of concepts used in these terms and conditions.
- Term of sight: the period in which the customer can use his revocation right.
- Customer: a legal person, not trading as a professional nor representing a company, who enters a distant contract with the webshop.
- Day: calendar day.
- Durable data carrier: every means which enables the customer or the webshop to save information addressed to them, in a way that makes future reference and unaltered reproduction of saved information possible.
- Revocation right: the customer’s right to cancel the distant contract within the term of sight.
- Webshop: the legal person who provides distance products to customers.
- Distant contract: agreement between the customer and the webshop, brought about at a distance by using a system to that end.
- In writing: under ‘in writing’ is also understood electronic communication, e.g. e-mail, provided that the sender’s identity and the authenticity of communication are certain.
- These general terms and conditions apply to all offers of the webshop and to each distant contract agreed between webshop and customer.
- An agreement is entered when the customer accepts the offer of the webshop and meets the terms set for this offer.
- The webshop immediately confirms the reception of the acceptance of the offer. Customer has the right to annul the distant contract until the webshop has sent the confirmation.
- In exception to section 2 the distant contract is only entered after the webshop, within legal framework, has been informed whether customer can meet his payment obligations and of other facts and factors that are of importance when entering a distant contract in a well-considered manner. When there are ample grounds of refusal, the webshop has the right not to enter the contract, to annul the contract at any rate or to attach special requirements to the contract.
- Revocation right
- The customer has the right to annul the distant contract without reason given within 14 days after receiving the product, customer can do this himself or via a representative chosen beforehand by the customer.
- During this period the customer will handle the product and its packaging with care. The customer will unwrap and use the product to the smallest degree possible that is needed to examine the product.
- When customer wants to refer to the revocation right he needs to inform the webshop in writing within the stated period. The webshop immediately sends a confirmation of this message.
- The products and all of their delivered attachments need to be returned to the webshop, as far as possible in their original condition and packaging, in accordance with the clear and reasonable instructions given by the webshop.
- In case of revocation the shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.
- After revocation the customer returns the product at least within 14 days in accordance with the instructions stated in section 4.
- The webshop refunds the payments received from customer at least within 14 days after revocation.
- Exclusion of revocation right
The revocation right excludes the following:
- Products that have been brought about in accordance with the customer’s specifications;
- Products that have a clear personal touch;
- Products that cannot be returned due to their nature;
- Products that go off or age quickly;
- Products whose prices are linked to fluctuations on financial markets that cannot be influenced by the webshop;
- Single copies of newspapers or magazines;
- Audio and video recordings and computer software of which the customer has broken the seal.
- The address given by the customer will be used as delivery location.
- The webshop will deliver orders at least within 30 days, unless a longer term of delivery has been agreed on. The webshop will inform customer in time when deliveries are delayed.
- The customer has the right to annul the distant contract when delivery takes place after above-mentioned 30 days or takes place without previous agreement. In this case, the webshop will refund the payments received from the customer within at least 30 days.
- The risk of damage to or loss of the products passes on to the customer when the products are delivered to the customer or to a third party appointed by the customer beforehand.
- Complaints and disputes
- Only Dutch law is applicable to distant contracts between the webshop and the customer.
- Complaints about the carrying out of the contract have to be reported to the webshop in writing, described complete and clear. This has to be done within reasonable time but at the latest within 7 days following the day the customer has detected the fault.
- Complaints reported to the webshop will be replied to within 14 days after the day the complaint was received. When the complaint cannot be put right within 14 days, the webshop will inform the customer in time and will indicate within which period of time a solution can be expected.